1/11/09

[ Sydney Ming Li ]


I was so excited when Aly ( my old college roommate) told me she was bringing Sydney to NYC for her 3rd birthday. Sydney has to be my favorite little person ever! Her smile just brightens my day. I haven't seen Sydney since last her last birthday so I was thrilled to see her. I spent a few hours with Aly, Kevin and Sydney at their hotel in Times Square. I had a blast. Sydney was getting ready to go ice skating so of course I snapped a few pics.. :)

Just so excited...


Getting ready to go skating..







2 comments:

Unknown January 12, 2009 at 6:07 AM  

My punkin! I hope you keep these pics around for another 20+ years so we can embarass her at her wedding!! LOL!

Unknown January 12, 2009 at 7:49 AM  

You know I will!!!! I got documentation since the baby shower :)

About This Blog

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Distributed by Creative Artworkof Fractal Enlightenment

Back to TOP